"Additional Voices" on 'The Batman'?

Mrs. Ashboro's Cat, Wilby Wonderful, Marion Bridge & Co

Topic author
GiveHimTheKick
Knows all movies
Knows all movies

May 04, 2011 10:01 pm

So I was just browsing Ellen's IMDB profile today, as you do, and stumbled upon something I never noticed before. Apparently in 2007 Ellen provided uncredited 'additional voices' on the cartoon show 'The Batman' the episode 'Joker Express'. This is probably an error by IMDB but can anyone vouch for this?

Source: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0680983/
In the country dead bodies live in swamps and ditches and shallow graves. A man dumps the body of a girl in a ditch. The body rotts melts into slime. Flowers pop up where the body lies, seeds fly out of the flowers and a bee sucks the flowers and makes honey. Then the family of the girl buys the honey from the store. And the family eats the girl.

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

May 04, 2011 10:45 pm

I have the episode and will check this as soon as possible :batman:
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Topic author
GiveHimTheKick
Knows all movies
Knows all movies

May 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Any news Dom?
In the country dead bodies live in swamps and ditches and shallow graves. A man dumps the body of a girl in a ditch. The body rotts melts into slime. Flowers pop up where the body lies, seeds fly out of the flowers and a bee sucks the flowers and makes honey. Then the family of the girl buys the honey from the store. And the family eats the girl.

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

May 15, 2011 9:14 pm

I will try to check it this weekend!
[Update] 05/15/2011
I just watched the episode and heard nothing that sounds similar to Ellen's voice. But to be completely sure, someone could ask her about 'Batman' on Twitter or Facebook :rolleye:
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.