Anybody actually played it yet? (possible spoilers)

Jessevolanti1976
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Nov 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Buy the adventure there are so many different scenarios. Plus hidden tresures you might want to get that unlock behind the scenes - photos - auditions - trophies. If you get the S.E.SB special edition steelbook edition you would get these's special downloadable content you would get the soundtrack - psn avatar pack - dynamic theme - advanced experiments - music videos - writing & directing an interactive dream - best of behind the scenes - beyond's story and charicters. Plus when playing the game you have to find hidden dots all throughout the game then you can unlock cool things that you might have missed during regular game play.
Everyday is a new day - we can change our past - look forward to a better tomorrow ✌

WhiteGlint
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Nov 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Jessevolanti1976 wrote:Buy the adventure there are so many different scenarios. Plus hidden tresures you might want to get that unlock behind the scenes - photos - auditions - trophies. If you get the S.E.SB special edition steelbook edition you would get these's special downloadable content you would get the soundtrack - psn avatar pack - dynamic theme - advanced experiments - music videos - writing & directing an interactive dream - best of behind the scenes - beyond's story and charicters. Plus when playing the game you have to find hidden dots all throughout the game then you can unlock cool things that you might have missed during regular game play.
It's fun to look for those dots. Still need to find most of them. Do some only appear after you did something specific or are they always there and you just need to find them?
Who'll stop the rain?

Topic author
Bifrons
Donator
Donator

Nov 06, 2013 11:56 pm

WhiteGlint wrote:It's fun to look for those dots. Still need to find most of them. Do some only appear after you did something specific or are they always there and you just need to find them?
Searching for those dots constantly broke immersion for me. And pretty much like everything else in this game, your choices have no bearing on them whatsoever. They are always there. You can even start a chapter without saving and exit right after collecting one.

WhiteGlint
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Nov 07, 2013 12:25 am

I see your point. For the sake of immersion, maybe they should have connected those extras with the trophies. This way you just had to play the game in different ways to unlock them without searching for them as Aiden inside the story.
Who'll stop the rain?

Jessevolanti1976
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Dec 03, 2013 7:42 am

Well I still dig the graphics there good on the PS3 but the PS4 has so much potential. The Xbox one failed at it's launch day of course this is a new product but I think PS4 has there ups or downs. But enough on that subject. Your right bunny gruff disappears when little Jodie goes to sleep. But that is all I had for that except for a few glitches here and there. But still the best graghics for a game council. ✴
Everyday is a new day - we can change our past - look forward to a better tomorrow ✌

vlad
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Dec 17, 2013 7:09 pm

I had finished Beyond and now I'm feeling so sad :(. But I'm satisfied because I've choose the consistent final for my play. I've created a good feeling with Aiden with mixed love and hate, I choose to give at Ellen Page a strong personality a little bit cold, because I think if you live the same experience, you are a little cold.
Credo che tutto sommato, il Paradiso possa attendere.

valap
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Jan 02, 2014 5:28 pm

Cant stop play this game. I played 5 times at start to end. I saw all endings. I took 2 platinium
trophies. One under my uk account, one my finland account. So love this game. Maybe I'm crazy. This is not normal. :)
:) + :)= :) :)

abraxas17

Feb 15, 2014 3:47 pm

Guys, do you think that BTS will ever be released for PC or xbox in near future? I know its Sony exclusive but then again, Minecraft was once Xbox exclusive. :cheekygrin:

Leon123
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Feb 15, 2014 4:54 pm

abraxas17 wrote:Guys, do you think that BTS will ever be released for PC or xbox in near future? I know its Sony exclusive but then again, Minecraft was once Xbox exclusive. :cheekygrin:
Sorry to let you down but it won't come to any other platform. Because sony has the trademarks and rights for BTS and what you mean with Minecraft, Microsoft had an exclusive deal but no rights about it.
Not Today!