Steelbook cover

Post Reply
User avatar

Topic author
CyberGhostface
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan
Posts: 33
Joined: Mar 30, 2011 5:40 am
Status: Offline

Jul 12, 2013 3:43 am

Image

http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstatio ... 250208620/

Looks pretty cool. I like that it's just the image with no text or logos. Has anyone pre-ordered it?
User avatar

Erchamion
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner
Posts: 54
Joined: Jul 14, 2012 4:52 pm
Status: Offline

Jul 12, 2013 4:38 am

I have poster of that image. ;-)
User avatar

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 1067
Joined: Nov 14, 2008 12:23 am
Location: Baden-Baden
Contact:
Status: Offline

Jul 12, 2013 8:15 pm

CyberGhostface wrote:[ Image ]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstatio ... 250208620/

Looks pretty cool. I like that it's just the image with no text or logos. Has anyone pre-ordered it?
Yes, I have already pre-ordered my copy with Amazon UK a while ago. But I might switch to the (unfortunately more expensive) German or European PEGI edition, provided it has both German and English audio and subtitles.
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
User avatar

Leon123
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner
Posts: 62
Joined: Jul 21, 2013 10:03 pm
Status: Offline

Jul 22, 2013 2:16 pm

wow thats a great cover I really look forward to finally play this game, but there are still two month to go. :haeh:
Not Today!
User avatar

msorge
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan
Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 08, 2012 5:59 am
Location: Port Colborne, Ontario
Contact:
Status: Offline

Aug 09, 2013 5:09 pm

CyberGhostface wrote:... Looks pretty cool. I like that it's just the image with no text or logos. Has anyone pre-ordered it?
I pre-ordered my GameStop copy the day after the special edition was announced, haha! :happy:
Erchamion wrote:I have poster of that image. ;-)
Nice! ;-)
Leon123 wrote:wow thats a great cover I really look forward to finally play this game, but there are still two month to go. :haeh:
Ditto!
Please visit my entertainment website!: http://entjunkie.com
Feel free to add me on facebook: msorge13 ~ twitter: @msorge13
Read my facebook Notes entry all about Ellen Page: http://on.fb.me/Oj2zYo
User avatar

vlad
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan
Posts: 153
Joined: Aug 16, 2012 7:16 pm
Status: Offline

Aug 23, 2013 9:57 am

I've pre-ordered a copy in italian "Beyond - Due anime : Limited Edition". The date of the release in my country is 9 October.
And as a gift, I will receive an exclusive artbook, this offer (I've read) is an exclusive of an italian site, but I don't believe. I think there is this artobook too in the other countries.
Credo che tutto sommato, il Paradiso possa attendere.

Image
User avatar

Leon123
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner
Posts: 62
Joined: Jul 21, 2013 10:03 pm
Status: Offline

Aug 23, 2013 10:06 am

In the german pre order version on amazon is a soundtrack extra dlc a mackin of video but no artbook. Where did you pre ordered it? And maybe it is exclusive.
Not Today!
User avatar

vlad
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan
Posts: 153
Joined: Aug 16, 2012 7:16 pm
Status: Offline

Aug 23, 2013 12:37 pm

Leon123 wrote:In the german pre order version on amazon is a soundtrack extra dlc a mackin of video but no artbook. Where did you pre ordered it? And maybe it is exclusive.
Yeah, I will find the soundtrack in the packing of limited box. The artbook is an exclusive of gamestop.it, and you can do a pre-order without the game for 9.90 €.
Here the link (i can post it? If there's a problem I will erase)http://www.gamestop.it/SearchResult/Qui ... ue%20Anime
Credo che tutto sommato, il Paradiso possa attendere.

Image
User avatar

Leon123
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner
Posts: 62
Joined: Jul 21, 2013 10:03 pm
Status: Offline

Aug 23, 2013 3:59 pm

I pre ordered the normal version because I didn't thought the steelbook is worth 10€ but with an artbook. Maybe I get it. At least thanks for the link.
Not Today!
User avatar

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 1067
Joined: Nov 14, 2008 12:23 am
Location: Baden-Baden
Contact:
Status: Offline

Aug 26, 2013 12:58 pm

vlad wrote:Yeah, I will find the soundtrack in the packing of limited box. The artbook is an exclusive of gamestop.it, and you can do a pre-order without the game for 9.90 €. Here the link (i can post it? If there's a problem I will erase)http://www.gamestop.it/SearchResult/Qui ... ue%20Anime
Many thanks for posting the information on the artbook, which will apparently only be available in Italy through GameStop. People who pre-order their copies at certain shops in Germany or Austria will only get a stupid bag in turn:
Image
But who knows; more offers could become available as we get closer to final release in October. I for my part am still waiting for a PS3 Beyond bundle in my country which has already been announced for Hungary, Italy and France.
Leon123 wrote:I pre ordered the normal version because I didn't thought the steelbook is worth 10€ but with an artbook. Maybe I get it. At least thanks for the link.
In my opinion the special edition is worth the extra money considering the features (soundtrack, making of [some of them have already been posted on YouTube etc, though], 30 minutes of additional gameplay) you will get. I wouldn't necessarily order it in Germany if you don't need the German dubbing though. The special edition is so much cheaper in the UK (and actually costs the same price as the casual edition at the moment) with the total amount being 50 Euros including shipping. However, this edition will likely come with English audio and subtitles only.
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
User avatar

vlad
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan
Posts: 153
Joined: Aug 16, 2012 7:16 pm
Status: Offline

Aug 27, 2013 1:35 am

Dominik wrote: Many thanks for posting the information on the artbook, which will apparently only be available in Italy through GameStop
It's a pleasure :)
Honestly, I thought that you could find the artbook in any places. Because, even if is an exclusive for gamestop, but i was convinced was a site present in all countries, like Amazon or eBay.

Dominik wrote:But who knows; more offers could become available as we get closer to final release in October. I for my part am still waiting for a PS3 Beyond bundle in my country which has already been announced for Hungary, Italy and France.
Yeah, is the version with Ps3 slim 500gb, you can pre order it on gamestop.

Dominik wrote:In my opinion the special edition is worth the extra money considering the features (soundtrack, making of [some of them have already been posted on YouTube etc, though], 30 minutes of additional gameplay) you will get. I wouldn't necessarily order it in Germany if you don't need the German dubbing though. The special edition is so much cheaper in the UK (and actually costs the same price as the casual edition at the moment) with the total amount being 50 Euros including shipping. However, this edition will likely come with English audio and subtitles only.
Yes, also the italian version will be with english audio, because on the page of her dubber (Alessia Amendola) there isn't nothing on "Beyond : Due anime".


...Anyway...The bag is very orrible...
Credo che tutto sommato, il Paradiso possa attendere.

Image
User avatar

sztív
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner
Posts: 51
Joined: Jul 18, 2012 9:52 am
Status: Offline

Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am

Looks like I will purchase a second-hand PS3 around Christmas, so maybe i can play this game :grooving: :hyper: :balleballe:
User avatar

vlad
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan
Posts: 153
Joined: Aug 16, 2012 7:16 pm
Status: Offline

Aug 28, 2013 1:38 am

I'm very VERY undecided if I will take a Ps4 this Christmas or not. Because the basic prototype of all console is bit poor, and the games for the firsts times are cheesy. Think that for Ps3 the best exclusives games was released in the last three years.
Credo che tutto sommato, il Paradiso possa attendere.

Image
User avatar

Leon123
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner
Posts: 62
Joined: Jul 21, 2013 10:03 pm
Status: Offline

Aug 28, 2013 10:59 am

Its the same for me. I dont know ifI just wait for the first prize drop or that realy good games come along.
Not Today!
User avatar

vlad
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan
Posts: 153
Joined: Aug 16, 2012 7:16 pm
Status: Offline

Aug 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Leon123 wrote:Its the same for me. I dont know ifI just wait for the first prize drop or that realy good games come along.
Killzone : Shadow Fall would appear gorgeous, but I've heard that the hardware of this Ps4 is already obsolete. I think that the next models will be better. The only good thing is the price, 399 € for the first exemplary is good.
Credo che tutto sommato, il Paradiso possa attendere.

Image
User avatar

Leon123
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner
Posts: 62
Joined: Jul 21, 2013 10:03 pm
Status: Offline

Aug 30, 2013 5:37 pm

I think you are right. 400€ are Not that much I probably get it on christmas.
Not Today!
User avatar

vlad
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan
Posts: 153
Joined: Aug 16, 2012 7:16 pm
Status: Offline

Oct 10, 2013 2:15 pm

My italian copy of Steelbook has arrived today (with the artbook). Both are AMAZING :hearteyes: . Tomorrow I will play my first match in Beyond : Due anime :D :D :D :D
Credo che tutto sommato, il Paradiso possa attendere.

Image
User avatar

Jessevolanti1976
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan
Posts: 25
Joined: Sep 30, 2013 7:30 am
Location: California
Contact:
Status: Offline

Oct 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Here is me and my steelbook.. 10..8..2013
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Everyday is a new day - we can change our past - look forward to a better tomorrow ✌
User avatar

vlad
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan
Posts: 153
Joined: Aug 16, 2012 7:16 pm
Status: Offline

Oct 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Me too want post a photo of my steelbook version
Image
From my personal Twitter account
Credo che tutto sommato, il Paradiso possa attendere.

Image
Post Reply