Super: Web site

A dark, comedic, gritty and grounded superhero comedy

Topic author
JimH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Jul 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Found the beginnings of a Super website today: http://thecrimsonbolt.com/

It is currently under construction - there is a link to add your email address to a list for Super updates which did not work today: http://thecrimsonbolt.com/subscribe/

It currently just shows Super's Comic Con appearance information but should be worth checking back on, from time to time since so little is out there about Super. :yellowink:
[Update] The subscription link is now working
Each moment is an opportunity to make a fresh start. (Pema Chodron)

funkenderstadt
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Jul 22, 2010 6:27 pm

how wonderfull is the front page . Going see how will made this . Create a webpage is very difficult . I know very well. Today if you havent a good software you will be lost a lot. Regards

GiveHimTheKick
Knows all movies
Knows all movies

Jul 22, 2010 9:29 pm

I have actually become obsessed with this so it's nice to see a website has emerged. Signed up to the mailing list as well, just gutted I couldn't go to Comic Con this year and see the panel.
In the country dead bodies live in swamps and ditches and shallow graves. A man dumps the body of a girl in a ditch. The body rotts melts into slime. Flowers pop up where the body lies, seeds fly out of the flowers and a bee sucks the flowers and makes honey. Then the family of the girl buys the honey from the store. And the family eats the girl.

stellacyrus

Nov 01, 2010 12:03 pm

funkenderstadt wrote:how wonderfull is the front page . Going see how will made this . Create a webpage is very difficult . I know very well. Today if you havent a good software you will be lost a lot. Regards
I think Adobe's Dream weaver is good for making web pages.
Last edited by Dominik on Nov 01, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Ad links removed, read the board rules!