Ariadne's Minute Mazes

Christopher Nolan's thriller about the architecture of the mind

Topic author
Glee Plane
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Nov 23, 2010 8:18 pm

http://www.inceptionminutemazes.com/

Inception's main website recently put up a link to a game based on Ellen's Ariadne character called Ariadne's Minute Mazes:
Ariadne's Minute Mazes wrote:In Inception, Cobb challenges Ariadne by giving her two minutes to construct a maze that takes one minute to solve. Cobb is looking to assemble a team filled with the right members that can solve the most complex and complicated mazes, under extreme time constraints. Do you have what it takes to complete these mazes and join the team? You have one minute to complete each of these mazes! Go!
This looks like a pretty cool and fun game :D . I just did the first maze in 15 seconds, but that was only good for 111th place on the leaderboard.

GiveHimTheKick
Knows all movies
Knows all movies

Nov 23, 2010 8:55 pm

It's pretty fun actually. Passes the time 'til the DVD anyway. :D
In the country dead bodies live in swamps and ditches and shallow graves. A man dumps the body of a girl in a ditch. The body rotts melts into slime. Flowers pop up where the body lies, seeds fly out of the flowers and a bee sucks the flowers and makes honey. Then the family of the girl buys the honey from the store. And the family eats the girl.

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Nov 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Thanks for the link! I will try it out as soon as possible :hey:
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

AddisonTea
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Nov 25, 2010 2:03 am

That is pretty cool. I'm number as of now. :)

UCFRdWarrior
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Nov 26, 2010 2:32 pm

LOL...can't get my little notebook to screen the whole maze....will have to try it out on a regu;par computer :biggrin: I guess Ariadne foiled me pretty easily....