Demo Reel

What's new on Ellen Page Online

Topic author
GiveHimTheKick
Knows all movies
Knows all movies

Sep 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Just wanna say congratulation to Dom for making that kick-ass demo reel. You literally picked my favourite bits from her movies, especially Hard Candy. Spot on. I have but one question. Where did you get the Hard Candy footage from?
In the country dead bodies live in swamps and ditches and shallow graves. A man dumps the body of a girl in a ditch. The body rotts melts into slime. Flowers pop up where the body lies, seeds fly out of the flowers and a bee sucks the flowers and makes honey. Then the family of the girl buys the honey from the store. And the family eats the girl.

JimH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Sep 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Freaking awesome :saycool:. Now we can post a link to this when we want to point out how versatile Ellen is - you know, when she just gets tagged as "Juno" :evilgrin: http://www.ellenpage.org/html/demoreel.html

Also Dominik, will you be able to easily add clips to this from Ellen's future work?
Each moment is an opportunity to make a fresh start. (Pema Chodron)

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Sep 04, 2010 11:53 pm

Thanks, guys! :bowing: It took me the whole week to choose the right scenes, make the videos and put everything together for the web. I hope it was worth the effort.
GiveHimTheKick wrote:You literally picked my favourite bits from her movies, especially Hard Candy.
I think Ellen has also some great moments in "Going for Broke", but I didn't want to overdo it with "mother-daughter-scenes" :D
GiveHimTheKick wrote:Where did you get the Hard Candy footage from?
From the German Double-DVD Steelbook release to be exact. Why are you asking?
JimH wrote:Also Dominik, will you be able to easily add clips to this from Ellen's future work?
Yes, that shouldn't be a problem. :)
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Topic author
GiveHimTheKick
Knows all movies
Knows all movies

Sep 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Dominik wrote:Thanks, guys! :bowing: It took me the whole week to choose the right scenes, make the videos and put everything together for the web. I hope it was worth the effort.
GiveHimTheKick wrote:Where did you get the Hard Candy footage from?
From the German Double-DVD Steelbook release to be exact. Why are you asking?
It was definitely worth the effort mate don't worry. :totalhappy:

And I was just wondering because that's like my favourite scene ever ever ever, and it's a pain to spin through the DVD every time I wanna watch it. Plus that clip was really good quality.
In the country dead bodies live in swamps and ditches and shallow graves. A man dumps the body of a girl in a ditch. The body rotts melts into slime. Flowers pop up where the body lies, seeds fly out of the flowers and a bee sucks the flowers and makes honey. Then the family of the girl buys the honey from the store. And the family eats the girl.