Fan Mail Address?

Topics about the great Canadian actress

Topic author
JunoBleeker

Fan Mail Address?

Post by JunoBleeker » Mar 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Hey Guys, I was wondering if any of you knew where to send Ellen a picture to autograph or fan mail. I've written a letter but I can't seem to find where to send it. I saw this website but I'm not sure if I can trust it because it said "last updated 2008" or something like that. So, do any of you guys know where I can send it? Thanks :)
The roof is not my son, but I will raise it.

vetmed11

Fan Mail Address?

Post by vetmed11 » Mar 27, 2014 6:34 am

Hi everybody! Been an Ellen fan for a little while and was wondering the same thing. good question! Fan mail address? Thank you in advance! :)

bluetoes591
Internet Ninja
Internet Ninja

Fan Mail Address?

Post by bluetoes591 » Mar 29, 2014 10:07 pm

You might try contacting Dominik, the owner of this site, he would know. He used to have an address listed, I think it was via Ellen's agent, but nobody who wrote to that address (or the one before that) ever received any kind of response. In fact I'm fairly certain that she has not responded to fan mail since before Juno, but I could be mis-remembering.
EPO's only formerly bi-coastal member.

CommanderKool
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Fan Mail Address?

Post by CommanderKool » Apr 01, 2014 4:59 am

Maybe we should try to get her on the message boards. That way we could all interact with each other in a much easier fashion? lmao just a thought
Be your own hero

bluetoes591
Internet Ninja
Internet Ninja

Fan Mail Address?

Post by bluetoes591 » Apr 01, 2014 8:19 am

She has publicly acknowledged that she is aware that this site exists, but I doubt you'll ever see any more interaction than that. :noclue:
EPO's only formerly bi-coastal member.

CommanderKool
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Fan Mail Address?

Post by CommanderKool » Apr 01, 2014 5:48 pm

we should just...tweet her and be like "hey you should come join us on the message boards because we're all awesome people having an awesome time and stuff. come be friends"
Be your own hero

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Fan Mail Address?

Post by Dominik » Apr 03, 2014 9:48 am

JunoBleeker wrote:Hey Guys, I was wondering if any of you knew where to send Ellen a picture to autograph or fan mail. I've written a letter but I can't seem to find where to send it. I saw this website but I'm not sure if I can trust it because it said "last updated 2008" or something like that. So, do any of you guys know where I can send it? Thanks :)
vetmed11 wrote:Hi everybody! Been an Ellen fan for a little while and was wondering the same thing. good question! Fan mail address? Thank you in advance! :)
I am not sure how much I am allowed to give away in a public forum, but lets say there is currently no official fan mail address for several reasons. This is the information I got first hand around two years ago. You can still try to send a letter to Vie Entertainment/ID PR or WME, but the past has shown that they come back with a RTS mark or remain unanswered.
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

CommanderKool
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Fan Mail Address?

Post by CommanderKool » Apr 03, 2014 5:07 pm

That's strange. However, I think we should try to get her on here. C'mon, we're all pretty rad people!
Be your own hero

vlad
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Fan Mail Address?

Post by vlad » Apr 07, 2014 11:12 pm

I Think it's very difficult that Ellen Page comes here. In 2 years I've send something like 15 tweet to her, and she never answered. I think she is busy or something else, and you need to have a big fortune to take an answer from her. For autograph question : I have an autograph, and I took it in the summer of 2011, because she was in Italy (Ostia, Rome) for a movie. I was attempted to take an autograph (with Certificate of Authenticity) on eBay, but you know, it's much much much more better try to see her in person ;). The world sometimes is so small :D
Credo che tutto sommato, il Paradiso possa attendere.

CommanderKool
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Fan Mail Address?

Post by CommanderKool » Apr 08, 2014 3:36 am

This is true, but personally I think it'd be a pretty awesome way to really get in touch with her fans. You know?
Be your own hero

vlad
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Fan Mail Address?

Post by vlad » Apr 08, 2014 11:41 am

CommanderKool wrote:This is true, but personally I think it'd be a pretty awesome way to really get in touch with her fans. You know?
Maybe, but I don't know if this idea is achievable.
I've read that Dom tried to contact her on Twitter and she never answered too. I think (it's my opinion of course) that there's a thin line between the public and private life. And it's not only for Ellen Page's life, I think it's something for all hollywood stars. So, Ellen Page spends the whole day to read/listen the praises from fans (on Twitter, on FB, on the street when she walk, etc...). I think there's nothing strange if she want to stay a little bit away from this, when she have a free time. But anyway you can try, if you can realize it will be great. You can be an hero :D (i'm just kidding of course ;) )

CommanderKool
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Fan Mail Address?

Post by CommanderKool » Apr 09, 2014 4:53 pm

If I (or someone else) managed to achieve this..they would be the hero of EPO for all eternity.
Be your own hero

vetmed11

Fan Mail Address?

Post by vetmed11 » May 27, 2014 4:52 am

Thank you for the responses! It would be awesome to be able to talk with Ellen here. I have been a member of Carrie Underwood's fan club since she won American Idol and she frequents her website, has answered a few of my posts, and on twitter, and I've been lucky enough to be one of the first fans to hear her Blown Away album before it came out. I would love to tell Ellen what she has helped me with in life so I wish she had a way of contact other than twitter. But I understand her privacy and how she wants to interact. She is a pretty awesome person! :totalhappy:

vlad
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Fan Mail Address?

Post by vlad » May 27, 2014 11:03 am

We need a spy that can infiltrate in Ellen Page's Crew.
Maybe he (or she) can try to push Ellen into this website :D

CommanderKool
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Fan Mail Address?

Post by CommanderKool » Jun 08, 2014 5:38 pm

maybe we should just try and talk to her? i mean, being spies is always a great idea..but maybe not in this regard
Be your own hero

Hurricane
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Fan Mail Address?

Post by Hurricane » Jun 08, 2014 8:42 pm

She noticed the website (over half a decade ago :E).

Don't you think that we should put some effort into that? To give her a reason to come here and maybe crack a smile.

I dunno, maybe some collab that will show that we are unified and dedicated, something surprising. Instead of being intrusive, let's come up with something creative.

By the look of things she's active on Twitter so something funny, creative and viral would definiately attract her attention once again.

Would be nice to give her a reason to hang around and keep coming back. Let's do some research. For example, she said in some interview that one of the most important thing for her in acting is to deliver the message and make viewers think. She would certainly love to read some constructive thoughts on the point of her characters, written by her fans, organised in a neat way and easily tweetable.
It's just an example I came up with on the fly (sounds viable though).

sztív
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Fan Mail Address?

Post by sztív » Jun 09, 2014 3:25 pm

She answered to fans' questions 2 times recently, so I guess she is open for this kind of stuff. It could be possible to make a Q&A here too. Also this page would get more attention.

CommanderKool
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Fan Mail Address?

Post by CommanderKool » Jun 12, 2014 4:18 am

Hurricane wrote:She noticed the website (over half a decade ago :E).

Don't you think that we should put some effort into that? To give her a reason to come here and maybe crack a smile.

I dunno, maybe some collab that will show that we are unified and dedicated, something surprising. Instead of being intrusive, let's come up with something creative.

By the look of things she's active on Twitter so something funny, creative and viral would definiately attract her attention once again.

Would be nice to give her a reason to hang around and keep coming back. Let's do some research. For example, she said in some interview that one of the most important thing for her in acting is to deliver the message and make viewers think. She would certainly love to read some constructive thoughts on the point of her characters, written by her fans, organised in a neat way and easily tweetable.
BLESS YOU CHILD.

YES. I was thinking the same thing. We need to do something noticeable rather than just "Hey! Look at us!". It needs to have feeling, like we actually pay attention. Something she's going to value and keep her inspiration up just like she does for us. I'm totally on board with you 100% on this, and would love to collaborate with not only you..but with all of us. C'mon guys, I KNOW we can do this.

-- Jun 11, 2014 8:18 pm --
Hurricane wrote:She noticed the website (over half a decade ago :E).

BLESS YOU CHILD.

YES. I was thinking the same thing. We need to do something noticeable rather than just "Hey! Look at us!". It needs to have feeling, like we actually pay attention. Something she's going to value and keep her inspiration up just like she does for us. I'm totally on board with you 100% on this, and would love to collaborate with not only you..but with all of us. C'mon guys, I KNOW we can do this.
Be your own hero

plexus
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Fan Mail Address?

Post by plexus » Jun 12, 2014 12:58 pm

I'm with you on that.
CommanderKool wrote:... We need to do something noticeable rather than just "Hey! Look at us!" ...
Any ideas?
Beware! Reading jeopardizes stupidity!

CommanderKool
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Fan Mail Address?

Post by CommanderKool » Jun 27, 2014 5:25 am

I think one of us suggested a video of sorts? Who was that?
Be your own hero