I saw WHIP IT last Wednesday!

Ellen kicks some ass as Babe Ruthless

Topic author
somebody

Sep 26, 2009 1:26 am

I SAW IT LAST WEDNESDAY. IT WAS AMAZING. I flew all the way out to Chicago to see it. WHIP IT IS INCREDIBLE. And I had to sleep in an airport, but it was so worth it. AND, I'm going to the sneak preview tomorrow, AND I'm going to see it next Wednesday and the Saturday AFTER that. It's going to be awesome.

And sorry if this doesn't deserve it's own topic, but I had to get this off my chest.

źdżbełko

Jun 06, 2011 8:37 am

ellen is much more teenager not werry old and with onest movie she show that she can acting god romance quikly find step soulmate and action can drive next that was bad that in this movie( whip it ) was she lie for this soul it going to other movie how i name this gender "sweet romantic " this movie is from 2003 when she fight for boyfriend and she must stay alone seriously this stuff than "love that boy "was better of course i not say that i like her cry in others times in those movie i miss that she not have forever 23 years it saing that young and sow adorable is best produckt heehe future people be stranging what i see in her i must say true that when she was 16th or exakly 23 her films was amsteding and her costium in love that boy :hearteyes:

Edit by JimH
Please note the following board rules:

» Unneccesary replying to old posts
Do not reply to a thread in which the last post was more than 60 days ago (called "bumping"). Offenders will be warned and multiple offenders will be banned. The only exceptions are if there's something new or answering a question that had not yet been answered.
Last edited by Dominik on Jun 06, 2011 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Note Bumping rules: JimH