About film

The fragmented movie by Bruce McDonald

Topic author
x-must
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Aug 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi! Recently has looked this film. Game Ellen deserves the most flatter words. The film has very much liked, at it there is an atmosphere of despondency, madness, grief. That that all so is hopeless and bad. I like the girl which has played Ellen, I would like to have such girl-friend. To me it is very nice. I would like to embrace and kiss her.

But I wish to ask here that:
1. Why Billy Zero has thrown out Tracey from the car?
2. Also that was with brother Tracey Sonni?

Sorry for my bad english...
hey

AddisonTea
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Aug 14, 2010 4:08 pm

[quote="x-must"]Hi! Recently has looked this film. Game Ellen deserves the most flatter words. The film has very much liked, at it there is an atmosphere of despondency, madness, grief. That that all so is hopeless and bad. I like the girl which has played Ellen, I would like to have such girl-friend. To me it is very nice. I would like to embrace and kiss her.

But I wish to ask here that:
1. Why Billy Zero has thrown out Tracey from the car?
2. Also that was with brother Tracey Sonni?

My take on why Billy threw her out of the car was that he was a 'player'. He just uses girls for sex and that's the brunt of it. From Ellen's character's pov, she was probably in love with him, or obsessed because he was either her first or she was attracted to Billy's ability to not care for anyone or anything.

Sonni? I gather he was just a fixation. Maybe representing a dog fits into the relevance of Ellen's character being used and vacant or disowned.

Topic author
x-must
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Aug 14, 2010 4:35 pm

I and thought. And why the image Billis Zero involves girls, it is on the contrary similar to the gay

bad english... i know... )
hey

HeartHer
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Aug 14, 2010 9:10 pm

x-must wrote:I and thought. And why the image Billis Zero involves girls, it is on the contrary similar to the gay

bad english... i know... )
Are you saying you thought Billie looked gay? He looked like a bit more of a punk who doesn't give a crap about anything, the kinda sleaze who has sex with a girl, shoves her out of the car and moves on to the next. He was a bit skinny and feminine looking but it's just because he isn't a big, strong jock, he's the kind of rebel punk that gets all the girls.

Topic author
x-must
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Aug 15, 2010 7:22 am

All deal in distinction of our cultures and mentality is visible... At your schools be serious such guys can?
hey

HeartHer
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Aug 15, 2010 7:39 am

x-must wrote:All deal in distinction of our cultures and mentality is visible... At your schools be serious such guys can?
If I understand you correctly you're asking if guys in my school actually act like that. Well personally at my school no one looks like he does, and anyone who looks anything like him would be considered REALLY weird, but there are definitely people like that in the world, and yes there are people with the same personality as him, just not as strange an appearance. The appearance was used to exaggerate and distinguish his character from the rest.
Last edited by HeartHer on Aug 16, 2010 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
x-must
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Aug 15, 2010 8:25 am

Ты хочешь сказать чтобы я писал на русском?
hey

JimH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Aug 15, 2010 9:07 am

Please note board rules:
» Language
Please use English when posting. Although Ellen Page Online hosts members from all over the world this is an English language forum. We understand if English is not your primary language and encourage best-effort attempts at posting in English.
Each moment is an opportunity to make a fresh start. (Pema Chodron)

Topic author
x-must
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Aug 16, 2010 2:35 pm

What the guy with small horns in the shop, where Tracey has seen magazine, on which cover there was she with Billy Zero?
hey

HeartHer
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Aug 16, 2010 5:41 pm

x-must wrote:What the guy with small horns in the shop, where Tracey has seen magazine, on which cover there was she with Billy Zero?
She wasn't actually on a magazine cover with him, she's just infatuated with him because even tho he had sex with her and kicked her out of the car, it's the closest she's ever gotten to love, so she's in love and likes to call him her boyfriend. She's just fantasizing about making a band with him and becoming famous.

Topic author
x-must
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Aug 16, 2010 6:32 pm

No no no no no... I mean a the Seller, in that shop, who talk to her. It on a forehead had small horns. What is that?
hey

JimH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Aug 16, 2010 6:35 pm

A lot of the scenes depict fantasy - what is going on in Tracey's fractured mind - not reality. The man with the horns is her fantasy - not real - just how she sees him.
Each moment is an opportunity to make a fresh start. (Pema Chodron)

Topic author
x-must
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Nov 24, 2010 5:23 pm

ok i understand

who is myra bernie?
hey

GiveHimTheKick
Knows all movies
Knows all movies

Nov 24, 2010 5:40 pm

I believe she was a girl at her school.
In the country dead bodies live in swamps and ditches and shallow graves. A man dumps the body of a girl in a ditch. The body rotts melts into slime. Flowers pop up where the body lies, seeds fly out of the flowers and a bee sucks the flowers and makes honey. Then the family of the girl buys the honey from the store. And the family eats the girl.

Topic author
x-must
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Nov 24, 2010 7:02 pm

o_O Tracey Berkowitz has a girlfrieng at school)
hey