Lance Bully Seizure Scene

The fragmented movie by Bruce McDonald

Topic author
studnothin
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Jul 30, 2009 12:08 pm

bobbydean wrote:There is a core soul you can get to know at least a little by watching the performances of a star Talent that you really like.
umm... what?
Though, I don't know how well a crushed lunchbox with a spear through it would work...

Topic author
studnothin
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Jul 31, 2009 10:02 am

I think I understand you now, but probably not in the way you intended...
Though, I don't know how well a crushed lunchbox with a spear through it would work...

Topic author
studnothin
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Jul 31, 2009 12:41 pm

Jeez Louise... :sweating2:

If Dostoyevsky, Kafka, and Sartre were all to write a novel together, on hallucinogenics, I'd stake their writings as being substantially more coherent than that bubbling block of abstraction. Don't misunderstand, I get your meaning, but I'm not sure you picked the simplest "route" to explain an otherwise, interesting observation. I do agree that she tends to come across more earnestly about her intentions in characterizing her performances, but I think that's about as far as anyone could really speculate without completely projecting.

Seriously though, if you're not careful you're going to break the internet, and then we're all out of a job :yellowink: