amon

Jan 01, 2010 11:41 pm

Thank you very much for this!
I love it.

x-must
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Aug 19, 2010 9:08 am

How can i extract files from that archives (.01, .02...) , on Windows 7? WinRAR Cannot open archives.
hey

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Aug 19, 2010 11:54 am

x-must wrote:How can i extract files from that archives (.01, .02...) , on Windows 7? WinRAR Cannot open archives.
Just read the instructions on Justin's page :tart: :curse:
Step 0: Read all the instructions first and run them on these sample files (test.jpg and test.zip)

Sample file 1 (test.jpg)

This sample is a JPG file. So use the copy /B test1 + test2 + test3 test.jpg or cat test1 test2 test3 > test.jpg
* test.jpg.00
* test.jpg.01
* test.jpg.02

Sample file 2 (test.zip)

This sample is a ZIP file. So use the copy /B test1 + test2 + test3 test.zip or cat test1 test2 test3 > test.zip
* test.zip.00
* test.zip.01
* test.zip.02

If all this command line funniness has you tearing your hair out, I've heard good stuff about HJSplit which is available on most on most platforms. Remember to add the extra 0 at the end of the files (e.g. 001 instead of 01).
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

x-must
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Aug 19, 2010 1:05 pm

I badly understand on english and consequently has not absolutely understood that has been written to instructions. I have solved this problem with the help of "Total Commander"

Damn! I have downloaded "week1" and have collected all 5 parts in one archive, through Total Commander and still repeatedly in a command line but when I open turned out archive that WinRar writes "the Unexpected end of archive".

What to do? When I made similar operation with archives test.zip.00, test.zip.01, test.zip.02 that all all turned out also was well unpacked.

Help!

I was helped by the programm "Power Archiver", but at extraction of some .tif files it was necessary to enter the password, and what for the password?

WOW!!! It's a cool to look at fragments
hey

daydreamnation

Oct 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Just downloaded the entire set.
I don't quite know what to do with it yet lol :P
But thanks for this.

plexus
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Nov 02, 2010 12:38 pm

@thereoncewasabug: Thanks a lot for posting the files. I'm a huge movie making fan, and this footage is by far the coolest thing I downloaded. Thanks again.

@x-must and daydreamnation

I also had problems extracting the files. There was no way to do that on windows. I had to use a linux machine to extract the files on the command shell (I think any unix will do, probably even Mac OSX). The only thing I could do on windows was concatenating the fragments.
Beware! Reading jeopardizes stupidity!

daydreamnation

Nov 02, 2010 7:45 pm

I Didnt have any problems.
I used HJsplit to join the 001,002,003 & 004 files together into one big rar file
after that I could just unzip the folder with winrar.