Autograph of Scout Taylor-Compton

The film version of the fate of Sylvia Likens

Topic author
Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Aug 04, 2009 10:37 am

Anyone remember Scout Taylor-Compton, the redhead actress who played Stephanie Baniszewski and will appear in the upcoming movies "Halloween II" by Rob Zombie as well as "The Runaways" with Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning? I recently discovered a way to get an autographed headshot from her - and the great thing is it really works. Since September 2007, it's possible to send a mail to her mother and request an autograph. All you have to do is to send your full name and mailing address to 'Scout_Taylor_Compton@yahoo.com'.

I got mine yesterday (see below) and I thought this is a good thing to share. IMO it's a fantastic service for all her fans and there are not many celebrities who sign one of their photos and send it to you for free, though this can only work because Scout-Taylor isn't that famous yet.

Don't miss this chance if you are a fan and/or an autograph collector :)
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

JerseyDevil65
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Aug 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Dominik wrote: I recently discovered a way to get an autographed headshot from her - and the great thing is it really works. Since September 2007, it's possible to send a mail to her mother and request an autograph. All you have to do is to send your full name and mailing address to 'Scout_Taylor_Compton@yahoo.com'.
Thanks Dom, I wish this worked with Ellen. :)

`Laura
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Aug 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Hmmm sent. :satisfied:

That's really cool... not many actors would do that.

zane
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Aug 04, 2009 4:50 pm

thanks dom that was awsome i sent for one...and laura it is amazing but then again like dom said after she gets real famous this will stop..lol but it is good to see that she says hi to her fans like that

JerseyDevil65
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Sep 14, 2009 5:25 am

Been over a month, anyone get their autograph yet?