She can walk through my wall any day

Talk about Kitty Pryde and the other X-Men

Topic author
crazy burgers
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Nov 17, 2008 7:41 am

Title speaks for itself. :)

However, I am a fan of X-Men and thought the third was ok. To be perfectly honest I only saw it to see how it was portrayed in film, when whoa, Ellen Page appears. I had remembered seeing her in Mouth to Mouth. She was great as Kitty Pryde, I have had always been a fan of Pryde from the comics and noticed from the other two X-Men films that Pryde made a vague appearance in each, so needless to say I was thrilled she had a much bigger role in the third. And to be played by Page? Wow.

Magnificent.
Even as a member of the walking dead, I was not yet forsaken.

Mic_Tester
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Nov 17, 2008 8:28 pm

I thought this movie was great. I still believe the first one is the best, though. I was surprised when I watched the movie and they gave Kitty Pryde such a large role in the movie since she was barely in the first two. I never saw this one until about four months ago and I went out of my way to check it out mainly because Ellen was in it.

Also, in response to your topic title; I thankfully don't have to wait on her to walk through my wall since I have the big ass Juno cardboard cutout on my wall staring at me everytime I wake up.
"As soon as someone is identified as an unsung hero, he no longer is."

Topic author
crazy burgers
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Nov 18, 2008 2:15 am

Haha. Nice form.
Even as a member of the walking dead, I was not yet forsaken.

Coop
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Nov 20, 2008 9:39 am

Mic_Tester wrote:Also, in response to your topic title; I thankfully don't have to wait on her to walk through my wall since I have the big ass Juno cardboard cutout on my wall staring at me everytime I wake up.
haha, outstanding