Floor Plan of Jeff's House

Hayley vs. Jeff - Here are the Hard Candy topics

Topic author
miKe
Ghost Cat Hero
Ghost Cat Hero

Post by miKe » Feb 13, 2012 2:10 am

A long time ago, for a school project, i tried to make a floor plan of Jeff Kohlver's house. I'm happy with most of it, but not sure i got the layout of the back couple rooms right (help?).

funkenderstadt
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Post by funkenderstadt » Feb 13, 2012 1:52 pm

what do you need exactly?... i work in manteinance of builts... maybe i can help you...

Topic author
miKe
Ghost Cat Hero
Ghost Cat Hero

Post by miKe » Feb 15, 2012 1:46 am

Thanks for offering, funkenderstadt, but I'm not sure your expertise is going to solve my problem. :sweating2: I do appreciate the offer.

I just think I didn't observe the layout of the rooms properly, so I think I have the positions of the rooms switched. Like, maybe I put the bathroom where the bedroom should be. :noclue: Or something like that.

funkenderstadt
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Post by funkenderstadt » Feb 15, 2012 9:45 am

ok , ill try it... you say what you need two more bedrooms and one bathroom... I dont know what is your costume in create homes... Obviously you need add some walls , is not very expensive make them with "pladur" , is plaster with cardboard... i was put the living room in center of the home ... i had not more space... but i put the TVs there... Ok... see if i you like it...
regards...

Allan
R.I.P 1952-2012
R.I.P 1952-2012

Post by Allan » Apr 29, 2012 4:22 pm

I think Mike's idea was not to change the house and make it bigger, but to depict just what the layout is in the Hard Candy movie. Right, Mike?

It looks pretty good in your first attempt, Mike. Next time I watch the movie, I'm going to keep your drawing handy and make a note if something appears to be different while the movie is playing. This should be fun! :laugh: